Well now I have been nominated for a Liebster Award!!! So for once in my life I am speechless. A sweet young lady, michelle of the blog digestingmythoughts has nominated me. This lady is a wealth of knowledge she not only posts her experiences, but things we IBD’ers should know and expect. And to Michelle a HUGE Thank You… I am undeserving, I like to help people, because by helping others learn and gather viable information to share we get closer to a cure!!! Does that make me selfish??? Yes, and I am okay with that!!! Because although I know a lot of permanent damage is done already, with a cure the new damage will stop.
Here are my questions to answer!
1. Since you’re all IBD patients, what has been your most affected aspect of life living with IBD and why?
My social me, I use to go out to see folks that I like, now I hang out most of the time in this room. It’s because of uncertainty.
2. If you could change one physical attribute of our world today what would it be?
Hmmm, big question, too much to list… Environment probably tops the list, and healthcare…
3. What is your absolute favorite thing to eat?
Anything Tex Mex minus the lettuce, and yes hot and spicy is a safe food, “FOR ME”!!!
4. If you could have any job in the world what would it be?
WalMart Greeter!!! I like people!!!
5. Who is you’re favorite actor/actress and why?
Tom Hanks,, Forrest Gump is just a great movie…
6. Who are the persons you most look up to in life?
Mom and Dad!!!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions you were given.
3. Nominate other blogs with less than 500 followers.
4. Post questions for your selected nominees to answer.
5. Tag and link the nominees and post a comment to let them know you have nominated them and appreciate their hard work.
Another rule of this award nomination is nominating other bloggers for it as well!
1) Kelly Crabb is a blogger I would like to nominate her work with the #purpleproject is wonderful and her efforts running the “Team Challenge” half marathon.
3) Marisa Troy is another great one, I actually re-blog and Facebook post a good bit of her stuff. Her blog is called Keeping Things Inside Is Bad For My Health
4) Sara Ringer also comes quickly to mind for her wonderfully helpful and informative blog named Inflamed and Untamed .Sara also has a good YouTube Channel.
5) Last but not least and I could nominate several more but I really like Stephen Dempster. His blog Behind The Times is jam packed with super great info, so whether a newbie or a old Crohnie there is probably something there for you.
I also read stuff from Christine Miserandino, Traci Ribble, Traci probably inspires me more than any other IBD patient I know, Sharon Saeed and many more. So I guess I too am guilty off just reading people from the chronic illness community.
1) I have a pretty large care team, two GP’s, one GI, a Rheumy, a Surgeon and 2 IBD nurses, plus a Hematologist. What does your team consist of?
2) If you could have any job in the world what would it be, and why?
3) Bath or Shower?
4) What is your favorite thing to do when feeling well?
5) Does your partner or spouse help and support you or do they feel cheat and IBD was not part of the deal?
Joshua E. Robinson
In Your Darkest Moment Always Remember There is Still Hope!!! 🙂